Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ON HIATUS

This blog will be on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time. It may be forever, it may be 1 week.

You can see all my journaling & graphic display at my livejournal: http://crystalsc.livejournal.com

I've already posted my christmas pictures there. I hope you won't quit visiting me because I've moved there. I still love blogger but it's getting increasingly difficult to work with; it's always going down. To get the new, improved version you have to get a Google account which I don't want. Plus, I can just navigate around livejournal a lot faster (and I pay for lj). On Livejournal, all entries have "tags". If you want to skip my graphic design posts and only see journaling posts they all have the tag "life".

Hope to see you there!

Comments:
This is one of my favorite blogs.

:(

I hope it's not gone forever.

That'd suck.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?