Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Fun

The other night we had the christmas party for my husband's company. It was a lot of fun. The only negative part was that I forgot to set our vcr and I missed The Office christmas special. DAMNIT!

The company gave away extremely nice door prizes of which we won 1. We got 3 gift certificates for "dinner and a movie"; a restaraunt, an ice cream parlor and a movie theater.

One of the door prizes was a gift basket from Bed, Bath & Beyond and the owners made all the men sing to their spouses. It was HILARIOUS. That was probably the one and only time my husband will sing to me. BTW, he didn't win that one.

We used the movie passes last night when we took a nephew to see Eragon. It was a good tween/teen/family movie. A pretty young stud in it. The movie felt a bit rushed and had some weak spots but overall, nice, easy entertainment.

Coming up this week I have secret santa and holiday lunch at work. Then of course it's christmas. So, if I don't get another chance to blog,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Comments:
My office has been doing secret santa...and of course I drew the most crackheady person of all the people who work there...We had to do it over the course of three weeks, never going over $5 a week. What a pain!

Anyway, we got the picture...it's beautiful! I opened it up and exclaimed "It's Divas!" we loved the card too, I could totally hear you saying that.

Merry Christmas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?