Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Turkey Day Fast Approaching

I have created a livejournal community for icon challenges of the tv show Men In Trees. I'm so in love with this show. If you know anyone who enjoys icon making or the show, please send them over. Even if you're not an icon maker, join up so you can vote on all the pretties! Challenges will begin when we have 10 members or next Monday, whichever comes first. (click the pic to visit the site)



BTW, someone named Olivia commented on this blog and said she wanted to link it. I have no easy way of telling where you left the comment to respond to it. Please comment back on this post and let me know where you want to link it to. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving holiday. I didn't realize how much I missed my family until I began thinking about going down there this weekend. We'll probably stay Thursday and Friday night. I might be ready to come home Friday evening but Hubby might not, so we'll see.

The new job is going well. A little slow. The boss is so busy he doesn't have much time to train me, so I've had days (like today) where I have done nothing but play on the internet. I'm trying not to get used to it though.

If I don't get a chance to post again before Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to you!!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?