Monday, October 30, 2006

New Job

I started my job today. It went well. Turns out I don't have my own office, I share one with another woman. It will take me awhile to figure out if I like her or not. She told me right away that she is a redneck and that she loves John Deere. I was like, "Oooooooookay." But she'll probably think the same thing when she sees my Buffy pictures, so to each his own. As long as she isn't rude in my personal space or bitchy, we'll be fine. The bosses took me to lunch which was nice but a bit awkward. The tour of the plant was more interesting than I expected. It's amazing the speed at which the weaving machines weave. And it boggles the mind to think of how much those machines cost. And in a way, the weaving is beautiful. Overall, I'm very happy. Everyone was very nice and welcoming and I think I'll have a great experience here.

Comments:
yee hoo! Overall sounds pretty darn good!! You can handle redneck Sally :) I'm really happy for you though.
 
congrats, doll.
 
If she don't like Buffy, you walk right up to her, smack her in the face HARD and tell her, "That's from Tony."

Not liking buffy?? Who doesnt like Buffy.

And if she likes John Deere, but says word ONE about buffy.... she doesn't deserve her job.

Hmmph!
 
LOL!!! You're so funny. She invited me to a pig pickin yesterday. I was like, "Oh! Thanks. We'll see."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?