Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Here I Am

Still trying to find a job. A staffing agency told me today they have a good position they are going to submit my resume for. They've told me that before though and nothing happened so my expectations aren't too high.
I'm in that middle state of experience. I'm overqualified for administrative assistant positions - I've been too specialized in advertising but I'm underqualified for graphic designer or marketing positions meaning I don't have a degree with my name on it. It's all very frustrating.
I did have an interview on Friday that went well. At least, I thought it went well at first, but the more I think about it the more doubtful I become. I felt very at ease and seemed to have a good rapport with the men. But they have left me a little confused. Several comments they made left me feeling convinced I had won them over but then other comments threw me off of that theory. They said, "You should read up on our products and where our company is going." Good sign. They want me to stay up-to-date with the company." "We'll let you know one way or the other." Eh. So that makes it sound like I'm definately not a shoe-in. I think I want this job though so, keep your fingers crossed.

What I did last night:
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof - Paul Newman & Elizabeth Taylor
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
you are soooo talented
 
I looooooooove the Cat on a Hot Tin Roof Avatars.


Young Liz, Young Paul?


::drool::
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?