Sunday, September 03, 2006

Have a good one

I might have just died and gone to heaven. David Boreanaz now has a blog.

http://www.fox.com/bones/features/davids_blog.htm

I hope he actually keeps it up.

And yay to me - I won first place at Retro Challenge with my Greta Garbo icon. Funny that I dislike Greta and it's the icon I put the least effort into and it won 1st place.

Tomorrow is my birthday and the family is getting together tonight for cake and ice cream. We celebrate 3 other birthdays too but it's not really about them - it's ALL me! :) But seriously, can't wait to see what my Mom gets me. Her gifts rock.

Still can't have internet until the 7th so it might be until then before i can get back here. In the meantime - everyone enjoy their Labor Day holiday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?