Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Work and Play

So my last day at work in the 25th. I've started sending out resumes in Greenville but haven't gotten much of a response yet. As soon as I get up there I'll go to all of the staffing agencies.

I've heard lots of people say before, "the boss will treat you differently after you give notice" I didn't think it would be that way for me. I've never been the boss' favorite but I've never had a bad relationship with them either. But since they found out I'm leaving the owner and manager have been a bit indifferent towards me. Each time they talk to me it's about their situation - "Make sure you get as much done in the next 2 weeks as you can." "Have you figured out what you want to do about your insurance?" "Show someone what you're working on." This may sound normal to most people - the boss is going to care more about his business than me, but you'd have to know how this office is.

Icons I've made recently. Elvis, Retro, Buffy/Angel, David Boreanaz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?