Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wish I Could Think of Something More To Say

I feel so blah today. I'm not in a bad mood. Not in a great mood. I'm just....here.

I've decided not to update myspace anymore. I've been posting my blog entries there as well but no one looks at it (not that anyone looks here either) but I'm turned off my myspace in general. It's just so pre-teen to me. Plus I hate getting all these "friend requests" from wannabe stars. I guess it's fine for them but I want to get to know people and I don't just promote myself randomly. Plus I just don't have the time to get involved in anyone else's blogs.

I'm pissed at myself for forgetting about Rescue Me Tuesday night.

My belly is rumbling. It's lunch time.

Comments:
I Still read this blog!!! ***hug***
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?