Friday, June 23, 2006

Weekend - Yay?

Usually I adore Fridays. The atmosphere at work is usually a bit lighter and the ride home almost always feels joyous. However, today I keep just thinking about the work I will be doing at my rental property and knowing that it will be in the upper 90s again. I'm really tired of this hot ass weather.

I just finished watching my downloaded season 5 finale of Smallville which I had missed. Pretty good episode. The imagery was beautiful. But how come every time I watch videos on my computer the audio and visual get out of sync? It's so annoying. Interesting cliffhanger Smallville left with. I wonder how Clark will get out of that. Although I think Clark should have been naked. That would have worked much better for me! ;)

Comments:
Hey girl, it's been awhile. I haven't been able to make the blog rounds as much as I would like. I love the pictures from your previous post.

I've been removing wallpaper all day and it SUCKS! So I hope you're having a better day!

See ya
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?