Monday, June 05, 2006

Ouchie!

I had my skin test this morning at the allergist. That was about as much fun you can have while not having fun! I got 88 needle pricks in my back and 18 injections in my arm. I earned my gold star today and I'm thinking, some french fries.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Unfortunately, I won't know the results for 2 weeks when I go back and maybe get more shots. Boo.

The weekend was nice. We worked a lot but it was an enjoyable work since the weather wasn't TOO hot. Not like the poor people in Arizona battling 111º. Isn't that just insane? 111º. I think my ass would be planning a move!

I did feel a little sad when we packed up the last remaining items in our garage of the house we're selling. I'm going to miss that house. Not only because of it's size but because we've made so many memories there. We got married while living there. We got Lucy Lulu while living there. I accidentally hit Hubby with the car while living there. Okay, so that's not such a good memory but you know what I mean.

I was pleased to see all my flowers blooming and budding at my house in Greenville!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We also discovered these mysterious bugs in Greenville. They look very patriotic don't they? Or perhaps they are Spiderman's calling card? If anyone knows what they are, please let me know.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
All I can say is "Fucking OW!!!"

I thought about you all day, I miss you lots! We're getting a REAL PHONE this week, so I'll call you as soon as I get it. I love you!
 
I haven't been here for a while.. Sorry!!!
Why did you have the allergy test?
They look like spiderman buddies indeed!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?