Friday, June 09, 2006

My Overdue Post

Geez. Blogger was being a real bitch yesterday. I tried to post an entry several times but couldn't.

I burned my hand this morning trying to check the oil in my car. I know I should've just waited until it was cooler but still, do they have to put the dip stick in the middle of the freakin engine? I mean, what the hell rich engineers? "Let's take the most commonly used item in the engine and put it in the most difficult location to get to. Heh. Heh. Heh." assholes.

An online friend of mine recommened some music. Have a listen. I've really been digging The Fray lately.
Eric Lapointe - Coupable
The Fray - Look After You
Blue October - Calling You
So I changed the "design" of my blog again. I just can't escape the simplicity of this 2 column design. I like making the headers too much. This one was my attempt at a retro theme. The lady in the picture, Elsie, was my grandmother. Quite the hottie, huh? I made several more if you want to have a lookie loo:
Want. Comment. Take. Credit. Use.
Textures/Tiles:
1,4,5: Tack-O-Rama
2,3 : TrexTures
No Hotlinking.
1 2 3 4 5

We close on our house on Monday. I can't believe it's almost done. I have such mixed emotions. Part of me is very excited but the other half is incredibly nervous and sad. Times are a changing.

Comments:
you are getting to be quite the artist!
 
have you heard about Toni Collette's new movie? Looks quite thrilling...although I think I can flesh out the plot since I saw something very similar on a recent episode of Law & Order CI.

Here's the trailer...love!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/thenightlistener/trailer1/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?