Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The downfall of A&E

Last night I watched a history of Superman on A&E. It was pretty

cool. But afterwards, you won't believe what came on. The World

Championship of  ROCK PAPER SCISSORS.

No fucking lie! And it had a $50,000 prize!! It was sponsored by

BudLight. I told Hubby we got to come up with some sort of crazy thing

to do on tv because BudLight will sponsor anything. And apparantely, tv

will air anything BudLight sponsors. I'm highly disappointed in

A&E. You could tell they were mocking other championships but they

were really commentating and had girls in tiny shorts cheering plus

they had rules and guidelines on how you could play. It was insane.





My friend, Stephanie, pointed out that I hadn't posted pictures of

Lucas. My adorable Phil Collins look-a-like nephew. He is Isabella's

half-brother. He's a card! After an hour of pestering him last week, he

finally said my name. It was soooooo cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Dude.

We totally watched that.
 
Oh my goodness! he is such a cute honeypea.. He looks so much like Josh. He is precious. I just heard today that Bubba and Jeannie are having another girl. She is due in Oct.

Love Ya
 
why am I not suprised Beth watched that? LOL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?