Monday, June 12, 2006

Babies and Houses

It's over. We've closed on our house. It feels kinda strange.

Sunday was completely lazy. Hubby was transfixed by the World Cup while I took the world's longest nap. We did manage to see my niece this weekend. Meet Isabella Grace:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isn't she the most gorgeous baby EVER? (say yes or your fingers will be promptly broken). Also I must show off the most kissable face EVER!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Our rental property is completed inside. Now, it's just a matter of trimming more in the yard, laying sod and hooking up the sprinkler system - which Hubby has been obsessed with. I'm glad it's almost over. We've decided on a property management group and I'm pleased to know that I won't have to deal with background checks and rental collection! I will talk to my boss in a week or two about my job. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

Comments:
Awww.... cute baby!!!

"-)
 
Zachbraff.com is up!!!!

He made a video introduction, you can watch it Here.
 
*squee*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?