Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Weekend Summary In Pictures


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
Yow! That sunburn looks PAINFUL.

I updated Divas, but didn't get your email with the video...I sugguested going to Wal-Mart tonight and was branded a traitor.

I said "Cut me some slack, I'm from the south, I HAVE to know where the nearest Wal-Mart is!"

Some sterotypes are, unfortunately, true.
 
Look at all those teeth!! WOO!

Cute.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?