Monday, May 15, 2006

Digital Camera Madness

So for my anniversary I got a digital camera! Whoo hoo!! It's a Kodak Z740, 5 megapixels, 10x optical zoom, 32 mb internal memory and it shoots video with audio. I bought an extra 256 mb memory too so I would have more video space.



I have had a lot of fun taking pictures this weekend with it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mother's Day was nice. The weather was off and on rainy but it was cool so we were able to spend most of it on the back porch. My husband taught a bunch of us to play dominoes and I kicked his butt. That was great! I hope all Blogger mom's had a wonderful day!!

Comments:
Awww :-)

Great pics!
 
awww Crys you pictures are great..... i think i may get me a terrier just because yours always looks so engaging
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?