Monday, April 10, 2006

Fillion in a chef hat...yummy

Have you seen the Celebrity Jedi Chefs?

I'm stealing this meme from Shanshu because 1. i have nothing else to talk about and 2. i can't resist the opportunity to talk about me.

1. Who was your first prom date?
same as my second prom date. Michael. Red hair, mouth breather and Momma's boy. He would whine that he wanted to make-out and I'd tell him to be quite because In The Heat of The Night was on. I was a good girlfriend.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Darin. My bestest friend in the whole wide world. Even though he never writes or calls.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
probably vodka. don't really remember - not because I blacked out or anything just because i don't find that something worth remembering.

4. What was your first job?
I was a hostess at Quincy's Buffet. I was 15.

5. What was your first car?
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. A hand-me-down of course. My friends hated it because it was out of style but I tell you it drove FANTASTICALLY smooth and had tons of make-out room in the back seat. I remember it had electrical controls for seat adjustment. My Mom who is a couple inches taller than me drove it one day and moved it. The controls then broke. My grandparents said the electrical problems were too expensive to repair so I drove around with a pillow behind my back for a couple of years.
(mine was silver w/ a sunroof).


6. When did you go to your first funeral?
18 - my great aunt.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
i never have.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Baker. She covered my mouth with duct tape when I wouldn't quit talking during "rest" time.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Dallas, TX - commercial jet. a tour of Columbia, SC in a 4 seater.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
i never snuck out.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always?
that would probably be an italian girl named Nicole. We still keep in touch but I wouldn't say we're best friends.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
I rented a house with my best friend Darin and a roomie we like to call Prince Valiant.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
It depends. Most of the time I don't want to talk to anyone when I'm having a bad day. If I do, probably my hubby.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
my friend Stephanie.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
let my dogs outside to pee

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Garth Brooks. He puts on a damn good show.

17. First tattoo or first piercing?
i got my ears pierced when I was 5. had my belly button pierced when i was 20.

18. First celebrity crush?
I can't remember who came first. It was either John Scheinder (Bo Duke) or Rick Schroder from Silver Spoons.

19. First crush?
a boy in first grade named Todd. I remember he was really tall. He looked like a 3rd grader.

20. First love?
a jackass who's name isn't worth repeating.

Comments:
I soo remember that car and I loved it b/c I so didn't have one cooler. I also remember you working at Quincy's gosh that was so long ago.. I love u
 
celebrity... jedi... .. chefs?! what is this? is this real? what's going on?

what day is today? have i done my taxes?

WHERE IS MY FLOSS!!
 
OMG, I just looked at the Celebrity Jedi Chefs...Danny Strong is AWESOME!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?