Friday, April 28, 2006

Catching Up

It feels like it's been forever since I've blogged. I just haven't had the energy I guess to do it. And a lack of ideas as to what to say.

I've been concentrating mostly on work. And who gives a rat's ass about my work? Last week we had a huge government deadline that we all pulled overtime (my first check EVER with overtime, can you believe that?). And now, I'm busting my ass to get the company ready for a very important trade show May 15-18. I have quite a lot to do for it.

The appraisal went well with our house. We didn't expect anything else with that though. We do have an inspection coming up and we're worried about our gutter drainage being an issue. So hubby will probably have to do some work to that but everything else should be okay.

I haven't had any time to play around with Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro any more. This saddens me. I wish I could get paid to just do that. That'd be great! I want to revamp the look of this blog soon.

Everyone remember to check DIVAS DISHING THE DIRT. Me, Ash & Beth having been doing good keeping it updated. Ciao!

Comments:
He Crystal! Good that the housething went well!!!
 
Comment
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?