Saturday, April 08, 2006

can't...talk...scrubs...

Ack. Fan Forum has been down for 2 days now.
I don't like the David Boreanaz board there - the mods are too strict (which is why I created my own DB board)- but I adore the Scrubs board and am growing more fond of the Buffy board. I can't stand not being able to chat about my favorite show currently airing - Scrubs.
I picked up season 2 on dvd yesterday. They have great special features - lots of funny interviews and such. I highly recommend.
It's so gray and overcast here today that I just want to crawl into bed and nap cuddled up with hubby and my girls. Unfortunately though, I have a baby shower to go to. And since it's for my upcoming niece - I must make an appearance. Sometimes it's hard not to let yourself be the center of your own attention.

Comments:
Scrubs = happyjoyjoy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?