Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Slowly Getting Thru Tuesday

I've been in and out of working and playing today. Which is pretty good for me. Isn't that pathetic? It's probably completely due to the fact that my David board has been slow.

Kali Rocha who played Halfrek/Cecily on BtVS has a new show coming on tonight that is going to air after Scrubs. I like her very much but this show looks like it's going to suck ass.

There is an animal living in the wall behind my desk. It must be a cozy spot because each year I have an animal there - this is the 3rd year in a row. I've named this one Itchy. I'm fine with Itchy as long as it stays in the wall. The moment it comes out - I'm going to have a problem with him.

Comments:
so you naming animals after my old imaginary boyfriend? LOL.. Thanks for allowing me to really get to see how your mind works. Love ya
 
What's the show Kali Rocha will be playing in called?
wish you the best of luck with Itchy! What kind of animal do you think it is?
 
I knew you would think that Steph! :) Is it a bad thing to see how my mind works?

Karmen, the show is called Teachers. Sorry I left that out. I think Itchy is a squirrel. I like squirrels as long as they aren't on me. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?