Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lovely Randomness

I made a post at Divas. I know. Who'dve thunk it? It's been, like, ages.

I'm going to start making more of an effort to check out other/new blogs because this place is DEAD!

I'm also making a resolution (I know it's March - so what!) to start "opening" up to different styles of music and movies - things off the beaten path. I'm going to start trying to listen to all of my friends music suggestions that aren't on the radio and I'm going to rent more foreign films. It's not that I haven't enjoyed these things before, I have. It's just that I haven't seeked them out before. I shall now.

I've had my older brother on my mind a lot today. I haven't talked to him in months. I'm gonna call him and tell him that I love him.

Comments:
WOw, your blog looks coooool :). When did you change it? I must've been away for a very long time.. Hmm.. Sorry :$..
What is Divas btw?
 
You know what.. I think I now know what Divas is.. How I found out? Well, because there is this cute lovely little link to that site :)

*feeling really blond right now*
 
I'll be glad to go down that road with you, you know I love that kind of thing.
 
well, i'll be depending on you Ash to help me out! :)

Karmen, don't worry about it - I have TONS of blonde moments! ;D
 
hahahah, Tons? Wanna see :). Why is it that we people do blonde stuff sometimes? It's actually kind of cool - unless it's really stupid ;P

Okay, that probably made no sense at all..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?