Wednesday, March 15, 2006

James Blunt

I had heard the song You're Beautiful and thought it was nice.

But I caught the video for the first time a couple of weeks ago. So extremely simple. Just James Blunt looking directly into the camera and undressing very slowly throughtout the song.

I don't know why, but I found him utterly captivating. Something about the simple performance was just brilliant.

I've since seen him perform on Ellen. Again I found him extremely compelling. I'm not sure why. I think he's cute but not gorgeous. But I find I can't tear my eyes away when he's singing.

He seems to exude a vulnerability I guess, that I find appealing.

BTW, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE VIEW THE BLOG IN MOZILLA BECAUSE IE IS A PIECE OF CRAP AND WON'T DISPLAY THE TEMPLATE RIGHT.

Comments:
undressing slowly ? someone i know, has "that" song playing everytime i call her. its a weird situation, her and i have never met, and we've talked for a few years, having first met online. do you think someone can fall inlove from just talking on the phone ?
 
the romantic in me says yes. the logical me says not really.

a few years? that's quite a while. i'm sure you've gotten to know each other rather well over all this time. those that learn each other first through words often wind up having the best realtionship because their based on honesty and the real you.

that's my opinion.

you're sweet to stop by. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?