Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Want I Want I Want

It seems like I'm always saying "I want". I'm really not that greedy. Well, maybe I am. But I reaaaaaaally want a new computer. My memory is so low in my Gateway that I can't load InDesign, Photoshop or Dreamweaver on it. If I could - and I could play around with them at home, then perhaps I wouldn't spend so much time on them at work instead of doing actual work. Then again, maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I'd just become obsessed with InDesign and sit in front of it until my thighs turned to jelly and my eyeballs become the color of a bloody mary. Not likely though.

A friend requested some Kendra avatars. Behold the first in my series...
Image hosting by Photobucket

This made me think though...for a show so big on continuity - they never mentioned Kendra after season 2. Which is sad to me. It would have been nice to see her as The First in season 7.

Comments:
Hey girl! How are ya?

I've missed seeing your daily buffy/angel banners!

I'm back for good!
 
looks good!
 
whoo hoo! Michaela's back! *crystal doing the happy dance*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?