Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Heads Up

*second attempt at a post because blogger is acting like a fucker today*

Just so you know, Bobi & I are starting a band called "Dynamite Aereolas". I know. Totally kick ass name, right? (thank you Scrubs!) I'm going to sing 70's tunes and play the tamborine. Bobi will play the cello and occassionally break out in some bluegrass. We're going to be incredibly eclectic. We shall be the kings of the independent music world. Who wants to be our groupies?

It's gorgeous here today. It's sunny and about 70ยบ. I want to take my dogs to the park, lay on a blanket and sleep in the sunshine. But instead I'm stuck in this barn with harsh fluorescent lighting and curling paneling. Why am I being punished?

Did you watch Scrubs last night? The first ep was much better than the second in my opinion but my new favorite line came from the second ep:
As Dr. Kelso stares down a brownie: "You bested me again, you chocolate bitch!"
The first one though...oh my gosh, I laughed my ass off!
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
I have to answer the phones this morning at work. Instead of the greeting "Thank you for calling Waste Management blah blah blah" I just answered "Hello?" in a despondent voice.

D'OH!

I am also starving. Ravenous. I hope more of my filling falls out of my tooth, I could use the sustenance.

I refuse to groupie.
I want to be in the band.
You need a screecher? I'm so there.

::begins eating desk::
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?