Friday, March 31, 2006

Been Awhile Since I've Been Tagged

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
I don't have a book anywhere near me!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
air

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Today Show

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now

5. When did you last step outside?
when i came into work this morning

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my email

7. What are you wearing?
(lol @ ashley's answer) jeans, tshirt, loafers

8. Did you dream last night?
of course. everyone dreams every night. it was a bad dream. i dreamed (sexually) about a friend's husband - that i don't even like. :( Sometimes I hate my head.

9. When did you last laugh?
about 30 minutes ago. felt nice. :)

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a Singing In The Rain replica poster.

11. Seen anything weird lately?
yes. yesterday. look at yesterday's post.

12. What do you think of this quiz?
it's a quiz

13. What is the last film you saw?
I think it was The Family Stone. I can't remember too well. Which is such a change from how I used to be.

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a house, gifts for my family, a really really nice computer, something (not sure what) with boston terrier rescue and invest the rest

15. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
i dunno. i'm such an open book.

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
i'd make much stricter animal cruelty laws and create more positions for a.c. officers

17. Do you like to dance?
sometimes

18. George Bush.
not a fan.

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Presley Gray is my first choice. (gray is a family name)

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Alexander Serge- we'll call him Xander (these are family names too)

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
i've thought about it. long term it doesn't really appeal to me. short term - a couple of months - i could.

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
you're home

23. 4 people who must also do this meme.
i think pretty much everyone has already been tagged.

Last night, The Office made me laugh my ass off when Ryan gave this blank stare into the camera after overhearing Dwight & Angela's bizarre conversation. So much said with just a look! It was fabulous.

Supernatural gave a Buffy shoutout! That was awesome!

Comments:
I haven't done this yet!!
But I will now!
 
Buffy shoutout? Woo!

References rock. Totally.

I'm totally a fan of the name "Xander," too. Awesome.

Here's a meme question: How many times have you covered yourself in cheese? (Clothes could be on or off, "Zero"/"0" is not an acceptable answer)
 
somone's husband? yikes! Hate those dreams!

Good answers!
 
I've tagged 4 other peoples, and 3 of them have done the quiz as well!! :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?