Monday, March 06, 2006

Back To The Grindstone

Ow. I fell this morning. On the concrete driveway. I was just walking in loafers across a flat ground. My ankle just went out from under me. It scared me more than anything - I have some scrapes on my elbow and my knee but I'm okay. It was just weird to be walking along, la la la and boom!

I had an open house yesterday. I feel that it went pretty well. We had 5 couples come through which is pretty average for an open house in this area. One lady seemed extremely interested and brought her spouse back for a second look. So I've got my fingers crossed.

I'm just so ready to be done with this.

Comments:
Dude! This morning, getting out of my car, I almost cracked my head on the door frame when I stepped out and my foot went flying on what surely must have been a half inch of ICE. Serves me right for parking on the top floor, but it was still surprising!

Glad to hear you're ok. My ankles have been sprained so many times I can't tell when I hurt them anymore.

And good luck with the domicile!
 
That's so weird that you fell, sucks though.

Sounds like the open house was a sucess, hope it goes well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?