Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yeah Baby!

I heart Amazon. I placed my order last night at like, 9pm and I just received (1:30pm) my confirmation that my order has shipped. Yippee! Angel is on his way to me.

I'm so in love with this song:
Flying High by Jem
You can't know, oh no
you can't know
how much I think about you, no
It's making my head spin
Looking at you
and you are looking at me
and we both know what we want
hmmm, so close to giving in

Feel so nice
oh yeah you feel so nice
wish I could spend the night
but I can't pay the price
oh no, no

But I'm flying so high
high off the ground
when you're around
And I can feel your high
rocking me inside
it's too much to hide

I know, oh yes
I know that we can't
be together
but, I just like to dream
It's so strange
the way our paths have crossed
how we were brought together
hmmm, it's written in the stars it seems
Feel so nice
oh yeah you feel so nice
I'd love to spend the night
but I can't pay the price
oh no, no

And I'm flying so high
high off the ground
when you're around
And I can feel your high
touching me inside
and it's too much to hide

Back to earth
where did you take me to
I know there's no such thing
As painless love
well it'll catch us up
and we can never win
But ohhh
I feel so alive
ohhh
Just wanna hold you
hold you so tight

And I'm flying so high
high off the ground
when you're around
And I can feel your high
touching me inside
and it's too much to hide
And I'm flying so high
high off the ground
when you're around

besides being a very beautiful song sung by a beautiful voice - the lyrics make me think of Buffy & Angel. But then again, what doesn't? I met a 45 year old man today who told me he loved Buffy and Angel. It's so cool how the verse love spreads over all ages and genders.

My latest signature banner:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
Elvis...yummm!
 
crystal crystal - hopped by from your comment at bee's. also, i'm going to ask you - do they have a huge box set of angel like w/ buffy? do they do they? i've rented them from the lie-brier-ee, but long to see them yet again.
 
I guess you mean the box set with all the seasons together? Not one for Angel yet. They have The Chosen Collection for Buffy but that just came out last quarter so I imagine it'll take awhile before they do that for Angel. Amazon sells all 5 seasons as a package but it actually costs more than getting each season indivdually on sale.

Glad you mosied on over.
 
No collection of Angel, no, but DAMMIT woman! I'm giving the whole thing to you for FREE! Just wait, like, a month! Sheesh!

Nice header, by the by! Elliot RAWKS! Although I like her comment on Kelso's burnt face better.

"Ya know, I once got burned like that. I peeled it all off, put it into a big pile and ate it."
 
I don't know that song...
 
I don't remember that one. My favorite Kelso related line, "What has two thumbs and doesn't give a damn? Bob Kelso!"
 
No Fair! That's MY favorite line...that and "Ketchup is for winners, Ted!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?