Thursday, February 23, 2006

Love That Sound

Man, Elvis gets me so pumped up. I know it sounds weird to other people but it's always been that way for me, since I was 15. When I listen to him, it puts me in such a good mood and I find myself just jiggiling (especially "Polk Salad Annie".

Here's a video clip from his 1970 concert documentary "That's The Way It Is". Watch it bitches, or I'll break your knuckles! Physically I think this is my favorite year of Elvis. I totally dig the porkchop sideburns, he was lean and mature looking. Yummy! Don't get me wrong - he was a hottie in the 50's but a little too "boyish" looking. I would love to travel back in time, and of course, you know the first thing I would do would be to seek out Elvis!
CLIP HERE

Oooh, and my mp3s just went from Elvis to Free Your Mind by En Vogue. How's THAT for variety?

I made another wallpaper. I know! I'm such a slacker! *shame*


EDITED FOR MORE SLACKER-NESS:
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
That was a great episode!

I love it when Giles and Buffy get silly.

Like when Giles gets drunk! GREAT stuff!
 
Speaking of EnVogue...I've been having a wicked craving for 'Funky Divas' lately. So last night on the way to Skylar's what should come one the radio but "Giving him Something He Can Feel"?

I imagined it playing while I made sexy dance for Bobi.

Hee.
 
Ok, THAT just made it to the South Carolina Fun In The Sun Week!

One sexy dance for me! Promise!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?