Thursday, February 02, 2006

Late Night Blogging

Actually, it's not that late. It's only 10pm. I wonder why it feels so late?

Smallville made me cry again tonight. I have zero defense against a good-looking man crying. Well, on film. In person, it usually just seems sissy. Poor Tom Welling. I wanted to give him a hug so bad. It was a FANTASTIC closing scene with the video clip of John Schneider saying "Bye Bye". Very moving. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the whole episode so I never saw superhero girl's face. But the Superman thing finally got called into question - "Can you be a mild-mannered reporter by day and a superhero by night?" Very cool.

I squealed today like I was 13 again. For the first time in many years I got excited over something silly just like I did when I was a teenager. David Boreanaz has a new movie coming out March 10th called These Girls. But that's not it. In this movie we get: Full length naked David , DAVID ASS. NAKED DAVID ASS FULL ON! and well, full frontal nudity!!! (ok, not full frontal, 99% frontal, he's only covered by the a very small box which is barely covering all of him! I almost had a heart attack watching the trailer.

Two more signature banners:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Also watched the premiere of Survivor: Panama - Exile Island. The producers of this show are quite creative. Each season offers an interesting variation. Two women are from SC but one was voted off tonight. Them's the breaks

Comments:
::chuckles::

You and your "Reality" TV. As if!

I don't think men crying is sissy, unless the man in question is A)Drunk, B)Telling you he just slept with your sister or C)Troy.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Oh my goodness...Naked David? I may just have to see this movie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?