Friday, February 10, 2006

It's Friday!

and I'm shaking my rump in celabratory style!

Well, not actually because it's parked in this cheap computer chair but mentally - I'm bootylicious-ny it.

Hubby and I probably won't see each other this weekend which dissappoints me. He is on call in Greenville and I've got work that needs to be done around here. Plus, it's hard to go to Greenville now. Well, it's not hard to GO there - it's hard to come back. I don't want to leave my husband and all my possessions. I'm ready to explore the new territory. (That makes it sound like I need a raccoon cap)

Last night I dreamed someone stole my dogs. I was bawling in my dream, I was so heartbroken. Ack. It still makes my heart hurt to think about it - and I know it wasn't real.

I made some avatars out of the Zach Braff Giant magazine photoshoot. If you didn't watch Scrubs this past Tuesday then you need to download it because it was hysterical!

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
very cute! Love him!
 
So you got my message then?
 
yeppy.
 
I thought I recognized him.. Now I know where I've seen him before, Scrubs!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?