Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Is It Friday yet?

It took me an hour and a half to get to work this morning which during normal traffic levels takes me 15 minutes. Needless to say, by the time I arrived at my office I was just about ready to claw my way out of the vehicle.

I dreamed that Brian (BOBI) came to visit last night. I guess cause Bee & I were talking about it yesterday. But I was walking by a high school and Brian was standing in line to go inside. We shouted "HEY!" and hugged and sat down and chatted for awhile. That's all I remember about it. But when I got up this morning it was 29 degrees and I am blaming Brian for bringing it with him. Whether he was actually here or not is irrelevant.

I'm praying that I can gain the willpower to accomplish all that I need to accomplish here at work. I do know that I just feel zero loyalty to this company any more and therefore have no desire to work my hardest. Probably because I'm making less money than when I started here 5 years ago. It's weird how you'll stick with a job just because you feel comfortable in it. I mean, I get to wear jeans and t-shirts everyday (which is a big thing for me) and we get to come and go pretty much as we want which is very very convienent. I'm just going to have to make myself deal with not having those perks anymore. I mean "more money" or "comfort"....hmmmm... I think I'm gonna have to go with the money.

Comments:
What you're forgetting is that most of the time Money = Comfort.

I wish I had half the comfort I had when I was working in the Pit of Despair.

Hee! Every time I say that it makes me want to watch The Princess Bride!

As!!! You!!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiish!!!
 
HUGE points for Bee for referencing "The Princess Bride", the BEST bent fairy tale ever.

And yeah, I did send the 29 degree weather. Had to get rid of it, son!

But high school? C'mon, I am DONE with that shit! Or do you just think I'm SO MUCH younger or something? Hmmm?

Whatev. We'll see how "high schooly" I am when I get there and I have this luxurious head of hair and beard. Ain't nobody got this kind of mane going on.

Word.
 
Don't forget the part where I was in a FREAKING WHEELCHAIR.

Thanks Crystal! Make me parapalegic and hug on my manz! This is just like that Kelly-Brenda-Dylan thing on 90210. Only not as lame.



Just for that, I'm having a sexy dream about David B. tonight.

Oh yeah, and...

::cracks whip::
 
WHAAAAT?! No f'in way!

I was always more of a Brandon girl myself!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?