Thursday, February 09, 2006

How Happy Am I?

I'm so freakin excited!! Nickel Creek is coming to Columbia for the 3 Rivers Music Festival. I LOVE Nickel Creek!

Made some avatars & signature banners:
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments:
Ummm, forgive the ignorance... who?

Glad you're happy even when I'm not gracing you with sweet/naughty chit-chat.

Toodles! :: wink ::
 
Off Topic:

I think Nick Brendon's site is DEAD. The guy hasn't updated since September 2005.

Shame. I liked it.
 
Nickel Creek is good, not exactly my cup of tea.

Naughty talk w/Crystal? That does it!

::cracks whip::
 
I KNOW Shan! I have been rather irritable about that myself.
 
bobi- nickel creek is a yodeling group. they travel around and yodel. i think?
 
You think WRONG, Adam.

Like Crystal would listen to that! Don't be an Ass!
 
I don't know. I've heard some pretty good yodeling.

But no, Nickel Creek is contemporary bluegrass - there is no yodeling on their 2 albums. Yet.
 
Cool pictures!!!
 
You...would listen to yodel music?

My world...shattered....I...I don't know you anymore!
 
Well, i don't think i could listen for hours. But one or two songs. It can be kinda impressive.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?