Friday, January 27, 2006

TV, Movies, Tags, OH MY!

I want to see this movie because 1. It's got Anthony Stewart Head in it. 2. It looks great. Imagine Me & You

I really miss watching Highlander with Darin - the tv show & the movie.

I saw a preview for a new Harrison Ford movie. I can't remember what the name of it is, but it appears at least that Mr. Ford is going back to his element : the action thriller. Please, Mr. Ford; never again the Random Hearts.

So Smallville last night actually made me shed one or two tears. (SPOILERS) Not that I didn't know what was going to happen (cause I did) but it was very well played out. The cinematography was really nice too. John Schneider died really well. But Clark crushing the stone to produce a diamond and then using his heat vision to set it into a band - now THAT'S how you propose to a woman!! :)

My Queen Bee tagged me so here we go:

4 jobs i've had:

* waitress
* contact lens technician/doctor's assistant
* inside sales/marketing
* receptionist

4 places i've lived:

* columbia, sc
* (never lived anywhere else)

4 movies i could watch over and over:

* Grease
* 1776
* To Kill A Mockingbird
* Singing In The Rain

4 tv shows i watch (currently on air)

* lost
* scrubs
* boston legal
* grey's anatomy

4 places i've been on vacation:

* maggie valley, nc
* myrtle beach, sc
* new york, ny
* dallas, tx

4 websites i visit daily:

* banned on the run (http://skin2skin.proboards21.com)
* whedonesque.com
* fanforum.com
* blogger

4 of my favorite foods:

* sushi
* ice cream
* any and all mexican food
* salmon

4 places i'd rather be right now:

* greenville, sc with my husband
* any part of yellowstone national park
* touring scotland (and possibly stalking ewan mcgregor)
* williamsburg, va (i'm such a sucker for history and museums)

4 bloggers i am tagging:

and here I break thre rules and not tag anyone because every blogger i know has already done it.

Comments:
Nobody ever tags me...

::sniffle::
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?