Monday, January 16, 2006

Saturday Night Fun

Sure had a fun time at Beth's bowling bash this past Saturday night. I
was playing so shitty the first game and then I finally starting
rolling some strikes and spares into the second game. But then after
the 4th frame we hit over prepaid limit and the fuckers cut off our
game. I was so bummed. Just when I was kicking ass. Beth totally cracked me up with her "Trot & Hop" prior to tossing the ball down on to the wooden lane. Some pics of the
festivities - never mind the blurriness and odd coloration. Me & My
Husband and Me w/ the Queen Bee.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We also put our house up for sale this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed it sells quickly! :)

Comments:
That middle pic looked much better on your phone (of me, you look great). Chins, anyone?
 
I love the sex kitten look you're giving us in the second pic!

Looks like you all had fun!
 
God, I love those pictures.
You're both so adorable!

And I'm glad you had fun!

Tell your husband I'm intimidated by him, though. He has a great "ass-beater" stare going on.
 
Yep you got some nice pics there so i stole one of your pics and played a litle with it!!!
 
I just noticed this... I think every bowling lane in the U.S. has the same "blue puke" carpetting... I swear!
 
Blue with stars and swirlys and zigzags and shit? Yeah, you're probably right.

And you should be intimidated by her hubby, he is a notorious Ass-Buster! And you should SEE him dance, it's awesome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?