Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ready To Move On

Oh my gosh but I do love my header. I just get chills from looking at David's biceps.
It's been nice staying with my grandparents. But I'm ready to move on. PawPaw means no harm, but he interrupts constantly while I'm trying to watch Buffy and Angel and it grates on my nerves. He is so set in his ways that he won't let me help him do chores around the house and it makes me feel guilty. Plus, I miss my husband. When he comes home on the weekends, it's good but it's not like we can "be together". I just can't do that in my grandparents house.
It's hard to live out of 3 homes.

Comments:
It's hard enough to live out of one home...let alone 3!

Yeah, I'm so glad that you find it odd and slightly inappropriate to fornicate in your grandparents house!

When do you get to move in to your house with just you and hubby?
 
when my house here sells.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?