Monday, December 12, 2005

The Ultimate Interviews

Well, not really but they are pretty damn sweet.
A very insightful interview with David Fury sparks a post by Tim Minear on an Angel board. Tim gets lots of funny replies from fans including, "And now I take my lips AWAY from your ass."

A rep here at work brought us a giant plate of delicious cookies. I think she's the devil spawn.
I raked my yard yesterday and intense cleaned the bathroom tile in my house in preparation of putting it up for sale. Tonight I begin the paint touch-ups! Thank goodness I don't mind painting! Oh, and the wallpaper came down easy - I was lucky.

Comments:
Dude, I had a dream the other day that I knew David Boreanaz. I bumped into him in the hallway at school and we shot the shit for a while. He's a really cool guy!

When I woke up, I thought of you.
"Bet she would've liked to have been in that dream," I said to myself.
 
hell yeah. sex up against a locker! grrrowl.

they don't have lockers in college do they? hmm...well we'd have had to make do with a bench then.
 
hehehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?