Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Playing Catch Up

I was able to watch 3 movies over the holiday break.

The Island starring my main dream honey, Ewan McGregor. The movie sucked but he looked oh, so good. There was a scene in which there were 2 Ewans. And Lordy, my mind ran wild with the fantasies!


Also watched Spanglish. That was a super sweet movie that makes you want to nominate Adam Sandler for man of the year. And MindHunters starring Kathryn Morris (from Cold Case) and LL Cool J. It was pretty good. A tad predictable in the end but a very fun ride there.

Christmas was nice. The whole family got together and exchanged white elephant gifts and we laughed a ton. I hope you all had a great holiday.

Comments:
*Jaw drops* But there's no buffy theme here?

I love this man! I would do ALMOST anything for him.

Glad to here you had a lovely holiday!
 
OOOOOOOOOh. So sorry Michaela. I'm first in line for Ewan. When I'm through with him, (as if) I'll send him your way.
 
lol...DEAL!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?