Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Wish It Were Thursday

I saw a terrible wreck this morning and I keep thinking about the drivers, hoping they are okay.

On a bright note, the radio station played Garth Brooks "Go Tell It On The Mountain" this morning, which I love. I went through a HUGE Garth stage in high school - paid an arm and a leg for concert tickets. It brings back so many good memories to listen to him. He puts on a damn good concert too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
very sweet pics of you
 
I heard about that accident, with the pepsi truck and the minivan? I heard about it at work today, someone said it would be a miracle if the people in that minivan got out okay. Sometimes I wish we could go back to horse & buggy transportation. Or have have cars made by Nerf.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?