Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You're Getting Sleeeeeeeeeepy...

NOT! Night before last I finally dozed off at 3:30 am and last night at 2:00 am. Mind you, I have to be at work at 8:00 am. I don't know why I can't fall asleep - I just feel wide awake. I guess it's all the plans and preparations for my upcoming move getting to me.

We officially move all of our belongings this weekend to our new home in Greenville. I will be staying here in Columbia though until our house sells. Hopefully it will all go well. If you want to help, be at my place 8 am sharp Saturday morning - I'll provide the coffee! :)

Comments:
If only I were in at least a neighboring state...I will however, offer you my moral support during the big move! HUGS!
 
Wish I could be there to help you!! Moving is cool!! But I don't live in the States, so that's gonna be a problem... Hereby, I wish you the best of luck with moving - it'll all go well!! Don't you worry! BIG HUG!
Just tell us all about the moving!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?