Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend Again Please

Bee, Hubby & I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Overall, I LOVED it. I think they did a very good job of cramming all of the action into a 3 hour period. There were of course points left out that I wasn't happy about but not enough to make me give a negative review.

What I liked least: 1. I dislike Gambon's portrayal of Dumbledore. In one scene I thought he was going to smack Harry. Dumbledore is NOT written that aggressive and boisterous. Sure, Dumbledore is firm and strong when need be but overall he is a gentle and soft spoken man.
2. Harry was too happy at the end.

I'm very pleased with how Lord Voldemort turned out. I loved the humor they brought to this film. And honestly, this is the first one that gave me feelings of creepiness.
Overall : A-

Comments:
still haven't seen it yet...perhaps tomorrow night. never read the books. i don't read- i write. i'm glad it was enjoyable for ya.
 
HAVEN'T SEEN IT! HAVEN'T SEEN IT! NO SPOILERS!!!

On the cool, side, you get +1 Bajillion Cool Points for referencing that episode of Buffy! I love Andrew! That was so freakin' hilarious! You totally need to keep that header!

However, if you can figure out how to incorporate the musical episode into the blog, that's another, like, jillion or so points.

Have I said, "I want you," lately? 'Cuz I do. That's just too awesome.

Ok, I'm done.
 
I've actually made a couple of "Once More with Feeling" headers. I'll rotate them around.

I thought about posting a "spoiler" alert but then i was like, "well anyone will know I'm going to be talking about the movie - so if they don't want spoilers - they won't read ahead.
 
Woo, Girl! Check out that Fine speciman of a man on your header!!!

I love it!
 
I'm in my Harry Potter mode...sadly for the people that have to be near me daily I won't come out of it until I see the movie.. I should point out that I WILL not go to the movie theatre until the large scale crowds of children die down. This is for the kids protection, yes, I'm all about making the kids happy...

Toodles!
 
There was only 1 or 2 kids in the packed theater when I went, but I went really late.
 
The movie rocked. I thought it was the best HP movie, yet. Very well done and SO cool. I saw it twice this weekend...I'm lame.

Ok I'm done.
 
the movie completely sucked ass! I was really disappointed.
 
Harry Potter...Sucks? Can those words even go together??
 
blasphemy!
 
**silently utters* Take it back before the riots start, dear God take it back!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?