Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Touche

I really wish that I could be less sensitive to the tone & manner in which people speak to me. But unfortunately I am overly touchy about it. And I recognize this and yet I still am.

For instance, last night my husband asks me the simple question, "Crystal, when was the last time you took the car payment check to the bank for me?" Now, granted I am pms'ing so I'm cranky already but I immediately took the attitude and replied with, "How the hell am I supposed to remember? You don't hand me a check and I say to myself, 'Hey! Better memorize this date!' " Rightly so, he got irritated with me. He says, "Why do you have to get so defensive?" I replied, "Well, why would you assume that is something I'd remember?" He said, "Well, so what if you don't know, just say 'I don't remember.' Big deal." And of course I have to come back with, "Well, why don't you just ask your question in the form that invites that type of answer?"

I know. I know. How anal is that? Well, of course this morning I see the error of my ways. I'll have to give hubby a backrub tonight to apologize. He's such a saint for living with Bitch Crystal.

Comments:
Sounds like me and my mom!!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Loving the new template!
 
You and Belinda are both PMSing?

Yeesh!

Scary bitch blogging abounds the net.

:-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVE!!!

***HUG***
and
***Midol***
 
I, too love the template. And don't martyr your hubby for your bad mood. I'm sure he's not always Mr. Picnic.

Happy Thanksgiving. I love you!
 
don't know, but the way I read that, it sound slike he is attacking you there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?