Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Love this cheesy song

I cannot listen to Flash Gordon Theme by Queen without singing along and yelling out "What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching?!"

Went through one of my photo albums tonight and came across these. The black & tan pup is my dog Ariana. The other two were my babies that were killed 3.5 years ago this month. I miss them so much. (The guy in the picture with me is my best friend and former roomie - Darin aka Monkeyboy).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me and my wonder woman underroos. Gosh I loved those underroos.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
you know you would still look good in those underoos.

more seriously sorry about your dogs. thats so sad.
 
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about your babies... more B.O.B.I. huggles.

::huggles::

Going in the opposition direction compared to Yak... what are underoos?
 
what's an underroo?
 
*gasp* you guys never heard of underoos?!

http://www.retrocrush.com/underoos/wonderwoman.jpg
 
underoos, i may add that to my list of favorite words. in this case would they have been wonderoos? im sorry i couldnt resist it.
 
Love those pics. The doggies are precious, and the last picture... priceless!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?