Friday, November 04, 2005

Because I have nothing to say, I stole this...

two names you go by (other than your real name):
1 Crys
2 Buffy

two parts of your heritage:
1 English
2 redneck

two things that scare you:
1 the ocean
2 cockroaches

two of your everyday essentials:
1 eyeglasses or contact lenses
2 My wedding rings

two things you are wearing right now:
1 levi's jeans
2 eastland leather loafers

two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1 aimee mann
2 john mayer

two of your favorite songs (at the moment):
1 precious ~ depeche mode
2 wordplay ~ jason mraz

two things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1 fantastic sex
2 trust

two truths:
1 "kill 'em with kindness" - it works.
2 you can learn a lot by listening more than talking

two physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1 an accent
2 facial hair

two of your favorite hobbies:
1 playing with my dogs
2 looking at houses

two things you want really badly:
1 tons of things for my house
2 to not have to work

two places you want to go on vacation:
1 alaska
2 scotland

two things you want to do before you die:
1 go on vacation to the above mentioned places
2 let go of all the hate I have for my ex-stepmother

two ways that you are stereotypically a chick/guy:
1 I love flowers
2 I love stuffed animals and Barbies

two things you are thinking about now:
1 my boss has an ugly ass
2 i'm sooooooooo ready to go home

two stores you shop at:
1 Target
2 Ross

Comments:
target... now there is a store i can get behind.
 
I love that Depeche Mode song! They used it so well in the season opener of smallville. I still haven't picked up the CD but maybe tomorrow at TARGET(had to throw that in there- seems i'm also a corporate tool of theirs, right Yak?).
 
Heej Crystal!! Your blog looks really cool!! Like what you have done with it!! Love the colour!! How are you doing? I'm finally enjoying my weekend!! Been looking forward to this weekend since the end of last week, hahaha!! byebye
 
I love barbie too!
I have quite the collection of collector ones. I don't have just any ya see, but that rocks that you are into barbie too
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?