Friday, October 07, 2005

Lucy Video & Meme Creation

That evil frisbee must be shaken!!
video here

I've decided to start my own meme. I must admit, though, that I did not create all these questions. Most of these were asked by my buddies at Banned on the Run.

What bands/songs when they come on do you reach up and change?
Bon Jovi, Color Me Badd, Backstreet Boys

What is currently underneath your bed?
a box full of the greeting cards I've received over the years

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. After a while you're going to hate whatever it is so you might as well make it something that's just "blah" already.

Favorite character from The Simpsons?
Mr. Burns

Favorite superhero?
Buffy (duh!)

Worst hair disaster?
My brother giving me a home-made spike

Best Christmas present ever?
Hmm, tough one. probably when I was 8 and I got a turntable and Madonna -Like A Virgin and Tina Turner - Private Dancer albums

Favorite sandwich filling/favorite thing to eat on toast?
Cheese

Worst advice you've ever been given?
"Dance! No one is looking!"

Letterman or Leno?
Leno

What are you most afraid of?
losing my loved ones

What position do you sleep in?
all. mostly on my stomach though

Would you rather freeze to death or burn?
Geez, what kind of question is that? Eck. Freeze I suppose.

Have you ever sucked dick for coke? If yes, then what are you doing later??
um. No. I swear.

5 Funniest People:
1. Joss Whedon
2. Chris Rock
3. Jack Black
4. Jim Carrey
5. my best friend Darin

What singer would you like to perform with?
Olivia Newton-John

What's your movie fantasy?

Being the spandex clad
Sandy in the finale of Grease

Sometimes when you're walking around, do your balls get sweaty?
yes

I tag:
Ashley
Bobi
Rowan
Shu
Beth
and Dane
(I don't care if you don't like meme's. I wanna hear your answers people!)


Comments:
Oh, I see. When I tag YOU, you can't find the time. But when you tag me, I'm supposed to do it. Eh? Is that it?

lol

I'll do this on Monday.

:)
 
Damn, how come I"m the only peep up there that is coloured red huh? I'll get to it as soon as I can Crystal.
 
really? when I look at it, they are all red.
 
Hrmph, the video doesn't work!

::scrambles to complete meme::
 
whoops! almost forgot to do this!

yeah, broken link and its red here! weird huh? *shrugs*
 
Hee! That Lucy video is SOOOO funny!!! I finally fixed my link to your blog, I can check that off my list of stuff to do this weekend.

Also, my weekend was completly and (sadly) boy-free.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?