Monday, October 17, 2005

Hola!

Again with a new template. I still dig the khaki & maroon one, but I also wanted to have a bright, girly one that I could switch it out with. I chose this one because I like the colors, the navigation font and the customization of it.

I still, obviously, have a few things to work out (such as why the sidebar is waaaaaaay down the page) but as of now, my neck & back hurt from sitting at the computer so long and my eyes are dry and burning. So, off to bed I go. Actually, first to the bathroom to brush my teeth - THEN off to bed I go.

Hopefully I'll have all the kinks worked out tomorrow! G'night world!

Comments:
dont take this wrong but im shouting out to all of bobi and dane's blogger buddies! you are welcome at my place...i'm sorta interesting. and i dig your stuff here. nice template. change is good as long as it's not bad. im half drunk and that sounds good to me.
 
OHHH I love the groovy new template!!!

Very fun!!

brush hard!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?