Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here I Am Again

Just once I'd like to be able to input a template and have everything exactly the way I want it immediately.

I've admired this mermaid for quite awhile - since I began blogging actually - but have been unsure of it's plain jane style. The last template just wasn't working for me. It had some link issues that I could not alternate. Which dissappoints me because I was really digging the colors in it. There were a few others that I really loved because of the vibrant colors or snazzy designs but you couldn't personalize them, for instance I could not input the title of my blog. I already have my brown & maroon one that's like that.

So, I decided to try this one. Maystar designed this one. She was the designer of my first blog (The Slayer Is Punning). Everything snapped into this one extremely simply. The only thing I had to do was add in a couple of things and adjust some font sizes. I'm not happy with having the recent posts and archives bulleted but when I make them not bulleted it spaces them apart oddly and I can't figure out how to repair that. So, I'll just have to deal with the bullets for awhile.

Let me know what you guys think. Keep this one? Bring back the Brown & Maroon? Or get a new one altogether?

Comments:
I like this one too! Maybe stick with this one. I loved the one you had up earlier today, but the colors scream late spring/summer to me!

I love the mermaid!

Hey you should cut and paste your face on to the mermaid!!! How cool would that be!!
 
Dayumn...

That's... distracting...
 
lol...BOBI stop being a man!
 
I LOVE this new template! Not too plain jane at ALL. The beauty is in the simplicity!

And the half-nekkid mermaid!
 
keep this one, keep this one!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?