Monday, September 19, 2005

Zach, Costumes and Bad Case of the Mondays...

Argh Mateys!

Zach Braff & Scrubs lost at the Emmys last night. Which I knew was going to happen but still, it pissed me off.

My friend Bethies says she's going to be Amy for the Buffy party. Amy the girl not Amy the rat. I still haven't found out whether she's going to be blonde or brunette Amy. Anyhow, I'm starting to stress over my costume. I have no idea who to be. Give me some suggestions people!

Someone's got a case of the Mondays. And it's me. It's me. (don't you miss SNL's cheerleaders?)

I watched the top 10 of CMT's 100 Best Duets. That was pretty awesome. Gotta say I love me some duets, especially the ones from the 70's. The 70's just made the best music - a mix between the traditional real instruments and the new electronic sounds. Wonderful.

Comments:
Would it be too pretentious to go as your hero - Buffy? I'd probably go as geeky Willow myself, easiest to pull off I think.
 
How bout vampy Willow for you.
*laughs*
 
Well, Buffy IS my favorite character. Next to her, my favorite is Anya. But I just feel uncomfortable dressing as either of them. To be honest, I'm not sure I want to dress up at all. I feel so stupid doing it.
 
Perk up wench or ye'll walk the plank, argh!

BE BUFFY OF COURSE, DUH!

I miss the SNL cheerleaders TOO!
 
Yeah, overall the 70's produced the best music. Then, the 80's!
 
Gyarr, lass, ye'd make a fine Anya. Ye both be of high and beauteous quality, and I'm sure me crew wouldn't be popping a "sailor's salute" if ye couldn't pull off Anya's special, hot-as hell look, gyarrrr.

By the by, lass, have ye seen me leg? Ol' Swashbucket Sam played a prank on me last night and I've seen neither hide nor hair of't this entire day. Me thanks to ye if'n ye can be of any help, gyarrr.
 
LOL!! I really want to have a witty response but I'm too busy cleaning up the milk that came spewing out of my mouth due to laughter at your post bobi!
 
Hehehehehe! Yeah, I know how to make the ladies laugh.

I do.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?