Monday, September 19, 2005

Two More New Shows

I caught two premieres tonight.

Nicholas Brendon (Xander) in Kitchen Confidential. That was very good for a pilot. It will be nice to see how well it holds up. I heard Charisma Carpenter was up for Bonnie Sommerville's part - they should have cast Charisma. Nicholas Brendon wasn't featured very much - I sure hope that will change, but what he did was good. John Francis Daley for me is just astounding. I'm always amazed by him and have been ever since Freaks & Geeks. I would seriously crush on him if he weren't only born in 1985. Wait. That makes him 20. He's legal! I can crush all I want and not feel like a total perv. Whoo-Hoo!

Alyson Hannigan (Willow) in How I Met Your Mother. Kinda torn on this one. It made me laugh out loud a few times but the laugh track has gotta go. I don't get it. Don't the execs see the progress and success sitcoms have had with no laugh tracks? Why do they insist on still using them? Let it go already. Anyhow, Alyson Hannigan is absolutely adorable and funny but I am still a tad dissappointed. I mean, you just KNOW she's capable of so much more. Neil Patrick Harris was my favorite. Totally new, crass character for him but I've liked him in everything thing he's done. Yep, I'm adding him to my "nerds i'd do" list.

Comments:
So, you liked the premieres :P
 
alas, again I have been avoiding tv. Really should get out there and watch already!
 
I watched Kitchen Confidential, as well. I really liked it; I may start watching it. It was great to see Nick Brendon doing some TV again. The guy has always cracked me up.

I missed the Allison Hannigan show, though!! Dammit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?