Friday, September 02, 2005

Logo

I lost the battle, but won the war - so I guess that's a good thing right? I just wish I could've won both.

I convinced my boss that our company must get a new logo because we didn't have graphic files of our old one and it was outdated anyway. I hired a company for our new design and I'm pleased with it. But the choices were between the deep red (which was our old logo color) and green. I wanted the green but alas, people hate to change so red it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
I voted for the green! It still looks better than the old one!
 
I like the green, as well.
 
red. we fear change; plus its more striking
 
I like them both :D, guess you couldn't change the colour in pink? :P
 
I think you are right, the green looks more calming somehow, and if you work with dieting equipment sales(?) then I think that owuld be the better way to go.
 
we sell commercial kitchen equipment to institutions. institutions (like hospitals) call the kitchen/cafeteria - the Dietary Department because they have dieticians. Therefore we are Dietary Equpiment Company.

But everyone thinks we sell weight-loss pills.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?