Thursday, August 04, 2005

What I Do For Fun...

So I pulled off this contest entry form off of Whedonesque and rapidly filled it out. I'm a nerd like that - I like to fill out forms & surveys. Anyhow, I was putting it in the envelope to send it in when I realized you have to send it to London and I was like, "eh, not worth the extra postage." So, as to not have wasted my time - I'll share my entry with you guys. You had to rate your top 3 in each of the given categories relating to Buffy and Angel. It's pretty damn tough to narrow it down - even to three. I have a harder time with the Angel questions because I've only seen each Angel episode once and my memory isn't as sharp with it.

Favorite Buffy Episode

  1. Innocence
  2. Once More With Feeling
  3. Bandy Candy

Best Buffyverse Death

  1. Jenny Calendar
  2. Angel
  3. Buffy Summers

Favorite Angel Episode

  1. Magic Bullet
  2. I Will Remember You
  3. Spin The Bottle

Best Angelverse Death

  1. Wes
  2. Fred
  3. Doyle

Top Buffy/Angelverse Male

  1. Angel
  2. Wes
  3. Giles

Top Buffy/Angelverse Female

  1. Buffy
  2. Anya
  3. Willow

Best Buffyverse Villain

  1. Angelus
  2. Caleb
  3. The First

Best Angelverse Villain

  1. Lindsey
  2. The Beast
  3. Skip

Top Buffy Tear-Jerker

  1. Prom
  2. Becoming II
  3. The Body

Top Angel Tear-Jerker

  1. I Will Remember You
  2. A Hole In The World
  3. Not Fade Away

Best Buffyverse Season Finale

  1. Chosen (7)
  2. Becoming II (2)
  3. Restless (4)

Best Angelverse Season Finale

  1. Not Fade Away (5)
  2. Home (4)
  3. There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb (2)

Best Overall Season Finale (Buffy & Angel)

  1. Becoming II
  2. Chosen
  3. Not Fade Away

Best Buffy/Angelverse Outfit

  1. blue trench coat; Buffy (becoming I, sea. 2)
  2. Tux; Wes (waiting in the wings, sea.3)
  3. Wedding Dress; Anya (sea. 6)

Best Buffy Character

  1. Buffy
  2. Giles
  3. Anya

Best Angel Character

  1. Angel
  2. Wes
  3. Spike

Funniest Buffyverse Moment

1. Xander & Harmony fight (The Initative, sea.4)

2. Everyone figuring out who they are (Tabula Rasa, sea.6)

  1. Andrew Narration (Storyteller, sea.7)

Funniest Angelverse Moment

  1. Wes doing his karate movies (Spin the Bottle, sea.4)
  2. Angel singing karaoke (sea. 2)
  3. Puppet Angel (Smile Time, sea. 5)

Scariest Buffy Episode

  1. Fear Itself (4)
  2. Hush (4)
  3. Same Time, Same Place (7)

Scariest Angel Episode

  1. Apocolypse Nowish (4)
  2. Habeas Corpus (4)
  3. Room With A View (1)

Comments:
how about a picture with a smile on it?
 
The Body is the episode of Buffy that just breaks me everytime I watch it. I cried SO much the first time, I felt like Joyce was MY mom and I had lost her with Buffy, too..... and how good was Kristine Sutherland? I mean to just lay in that posistion all episode with her eyes open? WOW!
 
Awesome awesome AWESOME.

I'm going to zip on over to that site, and fill this out myself. Just for fun.

Ms. Calander's death WAS a good one, to be sure. Another good one was Doyle's...very heroic and such.
 
Now you're speaking my language girl:
Favorite Buffy Episode= Once More With Feeling

Best Buffyverse Death=Angel

Favorite Angel Episode= I Will Remember You

Best Angelverse Death:=Fred


Top Buffy/Angelverse Male=I would have said Wes earlier on in the show, but definately Angel towards the end of the program.

Top Buffy/Angelverse Female=Anya

Best Buffyverse Villain=Angelus

Best Angelverse Villain=
you know? As terrible as this sounds, i can't for the life of me remember any of these except for Lindsey

Top Buffy Tear-Jerker=The Body

Top Angel Tear-Jerker=I Will Remember You

Best Buffyverse Season Finale= Chosen (7)

Best Angelverse Season Finale=There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb (2)

Best Overall Season Finale (Buffy & Angel)=Not Fade Away

Best Buffy/Angelverse Outfit=
Wedding Dress – Anya (sea. 6)

Best Buffy Character=Anya

Best Angel Character=Spike

Funniest Buffyverse Moment=Andrew Narration (Storyteller sea.7)

Funniest Angelverse Moment
Angel singing karaoke (sea. 2)

Scariest Buffy Episode= Same Time, Same Place (7)

Scariest Angel Episode=Room With A View (1)
 
Favorite Buffy Episode= Hush
Best Buffyverse Death=Joyce

Top Buffy/Angelverse Male=I gotta go with my libido and say Xander
Top Buffy/Angelverse Female=Drucilla

Best Buffyverse Villain=Angelus

Best Angelverse Villain=
I always thought Darla was the funniest villian

Top Buffy Tear-Jerker=The Body

Best Buffyverse Season Finale=Grave

Best Overall Season Finale (Buffy & Angel)=Grave

Best Buffy/Angelverse Outfit=
Wedding Dress – Anya (sea. 6)

Best Buffy Character=Anya

Best Angel Character=Pre-God powered Cordelia

Funniest Buffyverse Moment=The slide-show in Hush

Funniest Angelverse Moment
Angel singing karaoke (sea. 2)

Scariest Buffy Episode= Conversations with Dead People

Scariest Angel Episode=Room With A View (1)
 
Ah Tony, you make me want to hug you! I love that you stuck around for the whole series - so many people dropped out after the high school seasons and I think some of their best work were in the later seasons!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?