Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tagged

Shanshu tagged me so here we go:

The rules say: List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

Well, I rarely listen to Top 40 music so my listens might seem a little odd. I've uploaded them if you want to take a listen:

LA Song ~ Christian Kane (from an episode of Angel but it didn't get included on the new Angel soundtrack. BOO!)

Sweet Transvestite ~ Anthony Stewart Head (the watcher's version from a London production)

Hands On The Wheel ~ Willie Nelson (I'm very much a lyrics person & this song is just achingly beautiful)

Pavlov's Bell ~ Aimee Mann(perfect soft rock)

Oh My Gosh ~ Basement Jaxx (Ashley introduced me to this song and I instantly loved it. Very fun.)

So there's my list however offbeat it may seem to you. I love putting a mixed list together - all different kinds of genres, eras, etc.. and then put the player on "random". It's like a surprise every 2 minutes! :)

I don't have nearly as many blog friends as Shanshu but I think I can manage 5 people:
Ashley
Jensieve
Rowan
Tony
Schattig

Comments:
Damn you.....*grumbles*
 
well you don't HAVE to do it.
 
yea thanks for nutin' honey!

It's cool I've posted mine too.
 
Kudos on the Buffy/Angel songs. That rocks!
 
So the point is, that I have to do the same thing now? ai.. hahahah, ok.. Well.. Here we go! See my blog for it:P
 
Wasn't the mann in an episode of Buffy?

Was her line something like "I hate doing vampire towns"

It was a good appearance, but frankly, the best band cameo in that show EVER was The Breeders...

Kim Deal, oh how I loved you so...
 
ooh! good call herge! I think it was season 7 and she did perform Pavlov's Bell. I love her music but she is most unattractive.

I don't know any of the other band names except Four Star Mary & Splendid. Which song did The Breeders perform?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?